PRAYER TO CONTROL THOUGHT LIFE OR TORMENTING THOUGHTS

PRAYER TO CONTROL THOUGHT LIFE OR TORMENTING THOUGHTS

Pray something like this:

“Father, I first bind Satan, then the ruler spirit(s) and all spirits not of the Holy Spirit ministering tormenting thoughts to me or harassing me and I loose myself, gag them, break their powers and cast their works down as vain thoughts and imaginations, all in Christ Jesus’ Name. I take them into captivity, bind, loose, speak a spiritual Jericho march around, uproot, plead the Precious Blood against curse and destroy at their roots and cast down each and every negative word, negative thoughts, fears, doubts, worries, anxieties, preoccupations, all demonic thoughts or threats, demonic mental locutions, statements or ideations, and all demonic psychic attacks, psychic operations, or psychic assignments this day, any day past, or any day to come along with all acts of evil or witchcraft spoken over, formed against, or directed at me by others ... all in Christ Jesus’ Name.”

“I decree that they shall never manifest nor come to pass and are cursed and destroyed at their roots and rendered of no effect this day, from every day past, and every day to come, to and through any individual, adversary, organization, or would-be adversary in any way, manner, or form, all in Christ Jesus’ Name.”
“Your Word says, Father, that no weapon formed against me shall prosper, and that includes seed. Your Word says it, Father. That settles it. I believe it. I receive it... all in Christ Jesus’ Name!”
For a simple, non-repetitive or infrequent negative thought or demonic mental locution, it may be sufficient simply to rebuke it in the Name of Christ Jesus by speaking aloud:

“I rebuke that thought in Christ Jesus’ Name. I do not receive it. I stand and resist it. I bind and loose it. I cast it down as a vain thought and imagination and curse and destroy it at its roots, all in Christ Jesus Name!”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRUITS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT