JOEL OSTEEN QUOTES


" A good thing to remember is somebody's got it a lot worse than we do. "


" A lot of churches have not moved with the times. "
" A merry heart is good like a medicine. "

" But I don't think people like in general what they see on TV. "


" But I just think that only God with judge a person's heart. "


" Choosing to be positive and having a grateful attitude is going to determine how you're going to live your life. "


" Do all you can to make your dreams come true. "


" Faith activates God-Fear activates the Enemy. "


" God didn't make a mistake when He made you. You need to see yourself as God sees you. "


" God just does more than we could ask or think and the places have all been full, so we're excited about it. "


" God used me to push me into another level of victory or another level of ministry that I never knew I had. "


" God wants to bless us where we are. "


" God wants us to prosper financially, to have plenty of money, to fulfill the destiny He has laid out for us. "

" I am the sum total of what I have been confessing through the years. "

" I believe God's favor is something intangible where you've got God's blessings on your lives. "

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRUITS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT

PRAYER TO CONTROL THOUGHT LIFE OR TORMENTING THOUGHTS